5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G are the various incarnations of the mobile network architecture that have come before them. 5G, on the other hand, is the fourth generation of worldwide wireless standards. Everyone, including machines, objects, and gadgets, will be connected to the 5G network.
Data transfer rates of up to gigabits per second will be possible with 5G wireless technology. This new generation of wireless networks will also have extremely low latency, large network capacities, a more consistent user experience, and more accessibility to a larger audience.
Meanwhile, new user experiences are facilitated by increased performance and efficiency. Some countries do not have access to the 5G spectrum. So, we’ve put together a guide on activating 5G on Android smartphones in non-5G countries. As a result, let’s begin.
How to Activate 5G on Non-5G Countries on Android
Meroine95, an XDA Senior Member, has created an outstanding guide that has enabled 5G to be achieved on Android phones that are currently unsupported.
It gives me great pleasure to express my gratitude to everyone who has expressed their admiration for your accomplishments. Now, the focus will be on small, manageable steps. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
Disclaimer: This procedure is only compatible with Google Pixel smartphones and tablets.
- At the very least, you should have a battery level of 60% or more. It is highly advised that you charge the gadget up to ensure no shutdown during the charging process.
- A USB data cable and a PC should always be within easy reach.
- Magisk is highly recommended for rooting your device. Rooting your device means that your device’s bootloader will be unlocked, which is an important consideration. Therefore, you must take a complete backup of all data on your device.
- You must have a 5G plan to enable 5G on your SIM card.
- It must have 5G coverage to work.
Also Read- How To Add Firewall Protection On Android
How To Activate 5G Network?
- Make sure your handset is rootable by enabling Root access via Magisk.
- To activate VOLTE on the handset, you must install the Magisk module (volte.zip) via Magisk Manager.
- Reboot the device now to restore the system. Please be patient while it boots.
- After unlocking the bootloader, all internal data on the device is erased. You will need to complete the initial setup process after booting.
- After that, turn on your internet and download the Network Signal Guru, which you can find in the Google Play Store.
- After that, click the 3-dots icon, select Force Control and select your SIM card.
- Now, select NR SETTING > Opt2(0x10) and Opt3(0x01) on the ENDC menu.
- Last but not least, restart the smartphone. In areas where 5G is available, it should work perfectly.
Note: To get a 5G signal, you must be able to select the Preferred Network option on your cell phone to choose NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA. From your cell phone, call (4636) 663-4636.
In nations like Hungary, Romania, UAE, Philippines, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, and many others, the poor documentation of this sleight of hand has been documented.
The app also ran on both the Android 12 and 13 Beta versions of Android. As a result, before deciding whether your device is compatible with Android 10/11, try it first.
So if you have any questions or concerns, please visit the XDA forum directly if you are having trouble doing so on your phone.