Windows XP is one of the most well-known and fastest operating systems. Microsoft was able to revolutionize the tech industry by introducing Windows XP.
More than 400 million copies of this OS were sold worldwide when it was released, which is why the OS made a mark. It’s considered the most effective Windows OS even today because it was the OS that led to many changes in technology.
Windows XP opened up new possibilities for Microsoft, and a few of the operating systems we have today are all made possible because of Windows XP.
Windows XP featured a lot of new features that were advanced in 2001. Later, Microsoft enhanced its OS through the release of service packs. Service packs existed and were the initial versions of Windows updates.
Microsoft has released a variety of variations of Windows XP to suit the different needs of users. They created OSes for professional and household users to ensure that users with various requirements can utilize them.
If you require downloading the Windows XP ISO file for reasons such as your computer isn’t fully compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 or your company is still using Windows XP, then the article is for you.
This article will guide you on cleanly download Windows XP ISO files for upgrading or installing Windows XP on your old potato system.
Also Read- Best Free Firewall Software For Windows
Download Window XP (with Service Pack 3)
Download the right ISO file using this link. Choose 32-bit or 64-bit, depending on the System type. These links will provide a direct download link directly from the Microsoft server.
Direct download link for those English US ISO documents. If you are looking for ISO files in a different language, leave a comment below with details of the Language, Windows edition, and System type of the ISO file you’d like. We will then endeavor to give direct download links.
Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3
- File: Windows XP Professional ISO
- Size: 561 MB
- Service Pack: SP3
- Version: 32-bit and 64-bit
Setup Windows XP ISO (Clean Install)
If you’ve got the Windows 10 ISO File ready for updating the system with Windows 10, all you need to do is start the system from your disc or USB thumb drive to begin the installation. Follow the steps below to install clean Windows 10 using an ISO file,
- Use a flash drive with a minimum of 8 GB.
- Now, you can open Rufus’s application to enable it to make bootable disks for Windows XP.
- Please keep all the default settings precisely as they are.
- Click on the start option and take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the process is complete, Rufus will ask you to reboot the PC.
- Restart your computer, and, while it is booting, just before the Windows logo appears, click on the Menu key. Menu button to launch it.
Brand assigned Boot Menu Key Acer F12 Asus Esc or F8 Dell F12 HP Esc or F9 Lenovo F12, F8, F10 Other Esc or F1-F12
- A screen displays the list of drives available; pick the one you connected or plugged in and click enter.
- The Windows Setup window will appear on the screen for a few seconds. If you can watch the animation, it indicates that all is well.
- The next step is to format the drive. The installation will create a format on the drive in preparation for installation.
- When the hard drive is formatted, Windows XP will appear.
- Then the setup will begin and compete within a couple of minutes.
- Once the process is completed, your system will reboot.
- Then it will boot up to Windows XP Professional.
Create Bootable Windows XP USB Using Rufus
Is Windows XP ISO file genuine?
Yes, they are taken off of Microsoft Servers.
Is Windows XP available in 32-bit?
Yes, we’ve given download links for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Does it work with my 4GB memory computer?
Yes, the minimum requirement of Microsoft to run Windows XP is 1 GB RAM, which means it can perform smoothly on your PC.
Is Windows XP obsolete?
On April 8, 2014, support for Windows XP will end after 12 years. The Windows XP operating system will no longer get security updates or technical support from Microsoft. Customers and partners must switch to a contemporary operating system like Windows 7 or 8. 1
Can I install Windows XP in 2022?
Use good AV & more offline time in 2022 to safely maintain Windows XP. After Windows XP’s support has ended, using it puts your security at risk due to a lack of support. You need an antivirus since Microsoft no longer distributes security updates for Windows XP.
This is it. We successfully downloaded the Windows XP ISO file and installed it on our system.
If you don’t understand the steps or have any questions about this article, you can leave a comment in the comments section below. We will be more than willing to help you.