Do you have a hard time remembering the name of an application that you downloaded in the past but deleted at a later time? If you’re like me and download and test many different apps, I’m sure we’re in the same boat.
There is no better moment than the present to make a change. What if I told you that instead of relying on your goldfish memory, there are easy ways to look through a list of programs that have been uninstalled from your computer? Because of this, here is a quick and easy way to locate apps that have been deleted from your Android device.
Also Read- Best Autotune Apps for Android
Best ways to Find Deleted Apps on Android
1. Using Google Play Store
You can see which apps you’ve already installed in the Google Play Store. You don’t need to download third-party software or sign in separately because it’s a native feature.
Be sure you’re logged in with the same Google Account you used before continuing. Additionally, this aids in the restoration of any prior purchases.
- On your phone, open the Google Play Store app.
- Select Manage apps & devices from the menu by tapping on the profile picture icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Finally, click the Installed option and select Not installed from the selection.
- This is where you’ll find the list of apps that have been removed. Scroll down to find the app you’re looking for because there is no search option. When sorting by alphabetical or date installed, click on the Sort icon to get the desired results.
- Install numerous programs by clicking on the Install button at the top of the page. Touch the checkboxes to select several applications. Apps can be accessed by tapping on their names in the search results, then selecting Install to redownload them to your phone’s storage space for use.
Also Read- Best Caricature Maker Apps for Android / iOS
2. Using the Play Store Website
The Play Store’s website also provides a list of apps that have been deleted or uninstalled from your Android device.
- You can access play.google.com with a browser.
- Go to Library and devices by clicking on the profile picture icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Open the Apps window. All the apps you’ve ever had installed on your phone are listed here. Select a Device from the drop-down menu and click the Install button to install the app.
3. Using Galaxy Store
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, you should also look in the Galaxy Store for the apps that have been removed from your device. The following is a list of the steps for the same:
- Go to Galaxy Store app on your Samsung phone.
- Select My Apps from the menu by tapping the three-bar symbol at the top.
- Installed apps and those that have been deleted will both be shown. Turning off the Show installed apps toggle in Sort and Filter will help. Then press the OK key.
- Deleted apps will no longer appear in your app drawer. To find the program you’re looking for, scroll down the list or use the Sort and Filter icon a second time to sort by date, app name, or size.
Also Read- Best VoIP Apps for Android
4. View Uninstalled Sideloaded Apps
Because there is an app for everything on Android, it is not surprising that there is also an app that can check the history of deleted sideloaded programs.
However, the program will not display any deleted apps before you install recovery software because it cannot access those backups. It is possible to retain it loaded on your phone so that you can review previously uninstalled apps later.
- Install the Android App Manager app.
- Open the app and give it the permissions it requires.
- Apps installed on your phone will be displayed in a list. Select Removed programs by tapping the three-bar symbol.
- Apps you’ve deleted from your phone’s memory will be listed here. If an app is installed from the label, it was either sideloaded from an APK file or installed through the Google Play Store.