TikTok, the most popular short video app, has millions of users worldwide. Thanks to this Chinese social media site, we enter a brand-new entertainment universe where anyone may show off their skills.
Thanks to its design, every user can efficiently operate and use the TikTok app’s functionality. However, you could run into fraudulent accounts and accounts you want to avoid with such programs.
We have the option to block and unblock users on TikTok, thanks to the platform. Other comparable features include finding a block list on TikTok and unblocking someone on the app without creating an account.
Consequently, you will discover how to unblock someone on TikTok and find answers to various other pertinent issues in this article.
- How to Unblock Someone on TikTok
- Can You Be Blocked on TikTok?
- How to Block Someone on TikTok That Has You Blocked?
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok
From the Blocked accounts section of your TikTok app, you can unblock any desired TikTok profiles. Continue reading to learn the steps outlining the same in-depth along with helpful pictures for your comprehension.
Also Read- How to Turn Off Pop up Blocker on iPhone
How Can You Find Your Blocked List on TikTok?
To find a block list on TikTok, take the following actions:
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon from the bottom bar, as shown below.
- Tap the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings and privacy > Privacy, as shown below.
- Tap on Blocked accounts.
- You will see your list of blocked TikTok profiles.
How Can You Unblock a User on TikTok?
The stages for the process of unblocking a user on TikTok are shown below.
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on the hamburger icon > Settings and privacy.
- Tap on the Privacy option under the ACCOUNT section, as shown below.
- Swipe down and tap on Blocked accounts.
- From the list, tap on Unblock, as shown below.
Also Read- How to Turn Off Headphone Safety on iPhone
How Can You Unblock Someone on TikTok iPhone?
On the iPhone, unblocking someone on TikTok is simple. Take the actions specified below:
- Open TikTok on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Discover tab from the bottom bar.
- Search for the desired TikTok profile.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
- Tap on Unblock to unblock the profile immediately.
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok without an Account?
On TikTok, blocking and unblocking someone is not possible without an account. You need an account to ban or unblock someone. You can only browse the TikTok feed if you don’t have a TikTok account.
Can You Be Blocked on TikTok?
How to Block Someone on TikTok That Has You Blocked?
We trust that this information was helpful and that you were able to learn how to unblock someone on TikTok, as well as the solutions to a few often asked questions. Please contact us if you have any questions about this post or recommendations for other subjects you’d like us to cover. Please let us know about them in the comments section below.