If your whole music collection is available in the Spotify app, but you can only listen to it in certain situations, it may be time to resort to a Spotify converter tool.
Among these tools is NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, which lets you export your playlists and tracks to common audio file formats for playback in various devices and settings.
To begin, it is important to note that the application has a clean interface that is easy to use. Users of any level of technical proficiency can quickly learn the interface because they need only enter the media’s URL to gain access to unrestricted Spotify music.
At this point, users should be able to see the music they’ve chosen in the main window, complete with information about the song’s title, artist, album, playing time, and status. You may add as many songs to the queue as you’d like to convert at once, and deleting them should be just as easy.
Convert Spotify Tracks and Playlists to Popular Formats
You may wish to know that there is a separate window for changing the output parameters. For example, as the final output, you can choose from several different audio file formats and qualities, including MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and AAC. As a result, you can select between low, medium, and high quality, and the conversion speed may also be adjusted.
Aside from that, you’ll need to select an output folder, tell the software whether or not to automatically rename files, and tell it whether or not to maintain the output folder’s order.
In sum, NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is a straightforward software that can easily download your Spotify tracks and playlists. The program retains ID3 tags, has flexible output settings, and is user-friendly and easy to use.
Features of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
- Ability to download songs from Spotify in bulk, both from the free and paid tiers.
- Spotify music can be converted to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC at speeds of up to 10 times the original.
- Preserving the pristine 320kbps quality of the original audio.
- A four-star feature is an ability to preserve ID3 tags upon conversion.
- Allows for the organization by Artist, Album, or Playlist; maintains the Originally Arranged By field.
- Includes free burn Spotify songs to CD and upload to OneDrive, ID3 Tags Editor, and Format Converter tools.
- Let you pick from several conversion modes, including recording straight from the Spotify app or the Spotify web player.
- The most recent version of the Spotify app is available for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Up to 46 language support!
- It allows you to choose between a Light and Dark theme.
Other Products from NoteBurner
- Convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or AAC
- Convert Amazon Music with HD & UHD audio quality
- Convert YouTube Music to MP3
- Download Netflix or Amazon Videos to MP4/MKV with the best quality
Steps to Convert Spotify Music
This is a comprehensive guide on using NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Windows to extract MP3 files from Spotify playlists. Before beginning, please save this helpful program to your computer.
- For Windows, fire up NoteBurner’s Spotify music converter. You can copy and paste your Spotify playlist into NoteBurner. The program will show a complete list of songs in the Add window. Please check the boxes next to the songs you want to use, and then press the OK button.
- To adjust the output settings, select “Setting” from the menu on the upper right. Within this window, you’ll find options to change the output quality, output folder, and output file name to MP3, among other things.
- When you’re done making adjustments, click “Convert” to begin saving tracks from Spotify as MP3s. All the music will have been written to the output folder in minutes.
When your Spotify subscription expires, but you still want to listen to your favorite music, turn to NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter.
It’s a Spotify music downloader and converter built specifically for getting those tunes off of Spotify and into a format you can use elsewhere, including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC.
It makes it simple for anyone to download MP3s from Spotify, whether they have a free or premium account. With the aid of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, you may quickly get MP3 versions of your favorite Spotify tracks.