Playing Pictionary on Zoom isn’t as difficult as you may expect. Due to more people working from home, Zoom games like “Pictionary” have grown in popularity. Pictionary, on the other hand, is available in various forms.
To play Pictionary, all you need is a pen and paper. Fortunately, Zoom’s Whiteboard feature provides an excellent alternative. This means you won’t have to stress about coming up with anything entertaining for a board meeting.
However, if you’ve never heard of this game that you can play on Zoom while you’re stuck in a bunch of meetings, this guide will help you learn more about it. So, here are the best ways to play Zoom’s Pictionary game:
What is Pictionary on Zoom?
At the end of Pictionary, your opponents are asked to identify a wide range of words. It is usually a two-team competition. In the end, the winning side has the most comments.
Zoom makes playing Pictionary a lot of fun because it’s so accessible. But because of the Covid-19 outbreak, the number of Zoom users has surged significantly. Pictionary fans will be able to play with more people because of this.
A random word generator and Zoom’s Whiteboard function are required for a complete online Pictionary experience. Please do not be alarmed; this guide will walk you through the ins and outs of playing Pictionary on Zoom.
What Are The Rules To Follow to Play Pictionary on Zoom?
While learning how to play the virtual game may take a few tries, it’s straightforward to figure out the rules. Make use of a Pictionary word generator to get the ball rolling.
A random word generator is shuffled by everyone when it’s their turn to draw. To begin, one player reads a sentence from the generator and then draws what they hear. The rest of the players then guess what they see.
Make certain that the Pictionary word generator is only accessible to Pictionary artists. Every time a player’s turn rolls around, the URL to the generator can be shared with them so they can all see the word and sketch it.
Participants should be limited to drawing for no more than 60 seconds, and the team must guess what they’ve drawn before the time expires. A scoreboard should be used to proclaim the winner of the competition. The host would be the only one to use this board in an ideal world.
How To Setting Up Pictionary on Zoom
- Get everyone on board with your Zoom meeting. After that, on the Zoom meeting page, the host clicks on Share Screen once everyone has settled down.
- Under the Basic tab, click Whiteboard to display the different screens you can share. Once the drawing is complete, click on Share so every participant can see it.
- Everyone on the call can draw on the same whiteboard screen whenever your turn comes up.
- With Zoom’s Whiteboard, Pictionary artists can create their masterpieces with ease. The Whiteboard should be divided into the scoreboard and the drawing board.
- Select the Text tab in the panel of options on the Whiteboard and enter the names of all participants on one side.
- Persons who correctly guess the drawing and say it aloud will receive points. In the whiteboard panel, a stamping feature allows you to maintain these points. For every player’s winning score, you can record it with one of the stamps, and the player with the most stamps wins!
How to Play Pictionary on Zoom
Let’s play now that you’ve mastered the fundamentals. Begin by separating the players into groups of two or three. Before the meter runs out, you’ll need to unleash your creative juices.
- First, the player must generate a random word within 60 seconds. Afterward, they must draw it on Zoom’s Whiteboard.
- We will assume that the first player illustrates a Cat on the Whiteboard by drawing it. The other player then has to guess it correctly in time.
- The spirit of the game lends itself to someone declaring the word before the first few lines have been written. This is fine since it’s all in good fun.
- The host or the player assembly must determine a success threshold for winning the game. Zoom’s scoring system is slightly different from the traditional game board Pictionary. To begin, it is important to determine how many wins will be necessary.
- Success is attributed to the team that guessed the whiteboard word first.
Can You Play Pictionary Without Teams?
Definitely! To play Pictionary with three players, divide the table into two teams, and choose the third member to be your artist. The rest of the game’s drawing isn’t much more exciting.
A point is awarded to the player who correctly answers the artist’s keyword. For both artists and non-artists alike, there is a sense of satisfaction. Rotate the role of the selected artist after each guessed word.
If an artist has a better score than the other participants, he or she will be unable to be an artist any longer and must guess.
This means you can play Pictionary on Zoom with your coworkers if you are in a tedious meeting that never ends. However, we’ve previously covered all the ways you may spice up your Zoom meetings with some fun features.
As a result, we encourage you to give it a go at least once at your next meeting and have some fun with it. As a result, we sincerely hope you like this manual. However, if you have any additional questions, please leave a remark below.