Who are the people that follow your Spotify playlists? Sharing a playlist with other Spotify users is possible with the service. Your music can be heard by other users with whom you’ve shared the playlist.
The playlist can also be liked and shared with other people. To be successful in the realm of social media, you need to garner as many “likes” and “shares” as possible. If you post a Spotify playlist, you’ll want to know how many people liked it or who liked it.
The more people who like your Spotify playlist, the more likely they are to follow it as well. There’s no way to know who’s liked your Spotify Playlist or Spotify playlist, but you may look at the statistics to see how many people have loved it.
How to See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify
In the following paragraphs, we are going to cover how you may check on Spotify who has liked your playlist.
1. Check Your Playlist Stats On Spotify From Android
If you want to know how many people enjoyed your playlist on Spotify and you have an Android phone or tablet, then you will be able to find out by following the instructions that are given below:
- Start by opening the App drawer on your phone, and then launch the Spotify app from within there.
- Tap the Your Library option that is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- At this point, select the Playlists tab located at the very top of the screen.
- Now, choose the playlist that you wish to look at in more detail.
- You may check the number of likes you have received for a playlist by looking under the name of the playlist.
2. Check Your Playlist Stats On Spotify From iPhone
If you want to check your Spotify stats on your iPhone and you have an iPhone, then you can do so by following the procedures that are given below:
- On your iPhone, open the Spotify app.
- Tap the Your Library option at the bottom right of this menu.
- Next, tap the Playlist tab and choose the playlist whose stats you want to see.
- Under the name of the playlist, you can see how many people have liked it.
3. See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On Mac
Here’s how Mac users can check the statistics for their Spotify playlists:
- On your Mac, open the Spotify app.
- Go to the left sidebar and click on Playlists.
- Here, you can choose the playlist whose statistics you want to look at. You will now be able to see how many people like that playlist.
4. Check Your Playlist Stats On Spotify Using Windows PC
If you use the desktop app on your Windows PC and want to check your Playlist stats, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then search for Spotify in the Start Menu. Click on the first result of your search to open it.
- In the Playlists section on the left sidebar, choose the playlist whose statistics you want to see.
- On the right, you’ll see your name and how many people have liked your playlist.
5. See Who Likes Your Spotify Playlist On Website
If you don’t use the Spotify desktop app, you can also check the stats on the Spotify website. Follow the steps below to do so:
- If you click this link, you’ll go to the Spotify website.
- Sign in to your account here if you aren’t already.
- Click on the playlist you want to check the stats for on the left sidebar.
- On the next screen, below your username, you’ll see how many people have liked your playlist.
How To See Who Follows & Likes Your Spotify Playlist (Explained)
Well, there’s no way to find out who liked your Spotify playlist, but you can see how many likes you have. Follow the steps in this article to find out how popular your Spotify playlists are and how many likes they have.