The main factors that drive the expansion of this market are the increasing demand for cloud-based solutions and the increased privacy and security issues.
SMS Firewall Market is expected to expand significantly from 2.77 billion in 2018 to 13.15 Billion in 2028. This is an annual rate of 22.0 percent from 2019 to 2028. The growth in the use of SMS Firewall systems through a vast market for virtual devices or technology in networking, application delivery, and security solutions. Rising demand for cloud-based systems is expected to increase the market share of the SMS Firewall Systems market over the forecast time.
Other factors that contribute to the expansion of the market include the growing privacy and security concerns and the growing focus to prevent revenue loss because of gray routes, the strictness of government regulations and rules, and the increased use of Application to Person (A2P) messaging.
The concentration of Operators on ROI in the absence of knowledge and awareness and the lack of exposure to the current signaling systems serve as a stifle to the market.
The report focuses on potential drivers, restrictions opportunities, challenges, and drivers in challenges and opportunities in the SMS Firewall market; and thorough value chain analysis including patent analysis and evaluation of the present capabilities of manufacturing and the technology state as well as the potential for commercialization in various devices, as well as market size projections until 2028.
Other key findings from this report provide
- The SMS Firewall Market is forecasted to expand to USD 2.77 Billion at the end of 2018 and USD 13.15 Billion by 2028, at an average CAGR of 22.0 percent between 2019 and 2026. The increasing use of SMS Firewall systems through a massive market for virtual devices or technology used in networking, application delivery and security solutions. Rising demand for cloud-based systems is expected to increase the market share of the SMS Firewall Systems market over the forecast time.*The A2P message segment has been predicted to be a more significant market share, with revenues in the range of $ 3.1 Billion, with an annual rate of 31.21 percent from 2019 to 2026. Demand to purchase A2P messaging is increasing across all sectors such as healthcare, banking, finance retail, travel, and banking. Typical usage is sending notifications, alerts and marketing messages like bank updates, flight alerts, One Time Password (OTP) verifications, and promotional messages. It is predicted that this will accelerate the development in the world SMS market for firewalls.
- Cloud messaging platforms are predicted to expand faster than the SMS firewall market over the forecast time. As a result, SMS aggregators and Mobile Network Operators (MN0s) are using cloud-based messaging platforms to facilitate the implementation of SMS protection solutions.
- APAC is expected to experience the highest growth rate with 41% between 2019 and 2026. The main reason for the market’s growth is that telecom operators and MNOs in APAC are implementing various SMS firewall solutions to guard wireless networks against SMS spam.
- Japan, India, China and Australia are the newest regions in APAC to compete in the SMS protection market. Due to the massive population of mobile users, businesses in the APAC are getting more competitive and focused on providing superior and personalized security services in the text messaging sector. The main factors driving the use of SMS security solutions for firewalls within the APAC region are the
Increased utilization of A2P messages across different sectors, including banking, finance, eCommerce and retail, and the increasing implementation of regulations by the government on the segment of text messaging.
- The major players on the market include Openmind Networks (Ireland), Tango Telecom (Ireland), SAP (Germany), Tata Communications (India), BICS (Belgium), AMD Telecom S.A. (Greece), Anam Technologies (Ireland), Cellusys (Ireland), Mahindra ComViva (India), Route Mobile Limited (India), Infobip (U.K.), Mobileum (U.S.), Omobio (Sri Lanka), NetNumber (U.S.), Cloudmark (U.S.), Global Wavenet (Australia), TeleOSSco Software Private Limited (India), Defne (Turkey), HAUD (Malta), Monty Mobile (Lebanon), and NewNet Communication Technologies (U.S.).