Operating systems for enormous server computers, which are fundamentally different from desktop or laptop computers, are the sole function of the Server OS.
To run and control client systems, server computers require advanced networking capabilities, powerful storage management, and many other features.
Server computers face several unique issues, the most significant of which is the requirement that they remain stable while operating continuously for extended periods.
Microsoft leads the pack regarding server operating systems, and the company has been working hard to create robust operating systems that can handle and manage enormous servers.
Server systems are now essential for most businesses, so understanding a server operating system is necessary.
If you’re starting a business and need a server computer, read on to find out why Windows Server OS 2-12 is the ideal choice. You will be able to understand the OS better after thoroughly understanding it.
Windows Server 2012 64-bit is a cutting-edge server operating system that lets users take full advantage of their computer’s capabilities while simplifying server management.
The computer’s operating system does not crash for long periods. The OS’s customizability capabilities allow users to manage and manipulate their settings better.
Additionally, the OS has many new features and is still supported until 2023, so consumers may get a copy of the OS and start immediately.
Windows Server 2012 ISO Download 64-bit full Version, Microsoft introduced Windows Server 8 with a slew of new features and enhancements. This is the fifth version of the Windows Server OS to be released.
The OS had several new and improved capabilities that made it easier for users to manage and maintain large server systems.
Also Read- Windows 11 ISO Files Download
A preview build of the operating system was made available to MSDN subscribers initially, and it is built on the Metro UI of Windows 8.
A 64-bit architecture is required for the OS, built on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 8, respectively.
The most widely used and most successful computing architecture at the time was the 64-bit model. As a result, thanks to Windows Server 2012 64-bit architecture, overall performance was significantly improved.
Windows Server OS 2012 64-bit has a lot to offer, and we’ll go over it all here in this article. Learn how to download and install the operating system by following this guide.
To get started with Windows Server 2012 OS 64-bit, you’ll want to read this article in its entirety. Install and run your server system when you’ve got a good grasp of the topics presented.
- Windows Server 2012 ISO Download Free
- Features of Windows Server 2012 64-bit
- Downloading the Windows Server 2012 64-bit ISO
- The installation process of Windows Server 2012 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 ISO Download Free
- Download Windows Server 2012 R2 ISO 64-Bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard R2 with January Updates
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials ISO Download
Features of Windows Server 2012 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 64-bit ISO had several significant changes to the operating system in 2012. A list of the new features that have been added to make it a better OS follows.
Look at these options to learn more about the 64-bit version of Windows Server 2012.
New User Interface
The metro user interface, as found in Windows 8, has been integrated into Windows Server 2012, a significant step forward for server operating systems. The user interface has been kept to a minimum to make the app easier.
There are two ways to install Windows Server 2012. A graphical user interface (GUI) or a command-line-based operating system (CLI) are both options available to users. This is the best feature if you don’t want to reinstall the OS.
Also Read- Windows 7 Ultimate ISO Free Download
In Windows Server 2012 OS, you can enjoy an entirely new task manager in which there are a lot of features such as tabs that are hidden by default, and process displays in various shades of yellow, with the darkest representing the highest utilization of resources. There are also other enhancements.
- The individual tabs for CPUs are removed from the view by default.
- It is possible to see the simple utilization percentages on the heat mapping.
Everything you need to operate servers is conveniently located in the OS’s Server Manager, which has a well-designed user interface and an intuitive layout. You can personalize your server with the manager’s tools.
Multiple password policies, Windows PowerShell, and other new capabilities have been added to Windows System 2012’s active directory to make it easier for administrators to administer the entire server and its various components.
You can get to all of the common programs and settings from the Start Menu in Windows Server 2013, similar to the Start Menu in Windows 8 with the tiles style. When you first launch the menu, it will take up the entire screen, making it easy to see all available options.
Windows PowerShell has been updated and upgraded to allow the command-line configuration of the computer. Configuration frameworks like PowerShell enable users to change their computer settings.
The Internet Information Service (IIS) version 8.0 that ships with Windows Server 2012 ISO is pretty sophisticated. Server name identification, CPU utilization caps for certain websites, centralized management of SSL, WebSocket compatibility, and improved NUMA support are all included in the new features.
IP Address Management
You may easily manage, audit, monitor, and find IP addresses with the IP address management feature in Windows Server OS 2012. The DNS and DCHP servers are well-managed by the system. The system supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
Also Read- Windows 10 Free Download Full Version
Remote Desktop Protocol
New capabilities in the Remote Desktop Protocol include adaptive graphics, automatically switching between TCP and UDP as the transport protocol, support for multiple touches, and DirectX 11 support for vGPU.
Scalability is a breeze with Windows Server 2012. You don’t have to worry about scaling or managing a large server. To keep up with the ever-increasing amount of data generated by scalable enterprises, upgrading or scaling up your server infrastructure is critical.
System Requirements to Run Windows Server 2012 OS 64-bit
The system requirements for Windows Server OSes are pretty versatile. The OS can run servers using just a few hardware components, but the requirements need to be increased to run massive servers.
We have compiled a list of the system requirements for running Windows Server 2012 Download 64-bit.
- You require a minimum 1.4 GHz processor. However, the 2GHz processor is suggested to improve server management.
- A minimum of 512MB of RAM is needed. However, 2GB RAM can give you a boost in performance.
- For the installation of an OS and to then run it, you must have a minimum capacity of 32 GB. You can increase it should you need to.
Windows Server 2012 OS is available in four different versions with various features, which means users can select the version that best fits their needs.
The four editions are Foundation standard, datacenter, and essentials. The main difference between the four editions is the features. The foundation is the lower-end edition, while the data center is the premium edition. Users can pick the appropriate edition on a basis.
Downloading the Windows Server 2012 64-bit ISO
These steps will allow you to download Windows Server 2012 64-bit :
- To download any OS or program, make sure to check whether your connection to the internet is stable.
- Please select a suitable place on your computer to download the OS, as it will make it easier to find the file after it is downloaded.
- Open your browser and look to find Windows Server 2012 64-bit ISO download.
- Choose a reliable and trustworthy site that allows you to download an OS file.
- Then, on the site, you will see the download button and click it.
- The data will then be transferred onto your computer.
- When the file is downloaded, you can locate it and burn it on a blank CD. This will allow you to use the disc as a bootable device.
Now with the bootable disc, begin installing the OS onto your system quickly. Follow the steps in the following paragraphs to set up your OS PC.
The installation process of Windows Server 2012 64-bit
- Install the DVD using Window Server 2012 R2 and start your computer.
- Select the device that can boot and the OS you want to begin booting from.
- It may take a while to download all the required installation files.
- Then, press the install button to initiate the process of installation.
- Now, you must accept the license agreement and proceed with the process.
- Then, select the right language that is your needs.
- After all, the steps are completed, then after restarting your computer.
Despite its age, Windows Server 2012 64-bit is an excellent operating system for running a server since it includes critical features for a server’s smooth operation and uptime.
Microsoft will continue to support Windows Server 2012 64-bit OS until 2023; therefore, it is safe to download and use.
When Windows Server 2012 is no longer supported, you can upgrade to Windows Server 2016 or 2019 or wait for Windows Server 2022, which is currently in development and will be available soon if you want to use the OS.
However, the support feature for the OS is still there, so you can go ahead and install the OS if you want to.