Over the last decade, League of Legends has become one of the most popular video games on the planet. To have the best gaming experience, League of Legends (LoL) players will take considerable measures. This may necessitate paying for digital items with real money.
A free-to-play game like League of Legends has the option of purchasing “exclusive” champion skins for real-world currency. If a favorite unit has numerous cosmetics, the overall cost of buying the same may soon escalate. In the case of Ultimate and Legendary champions, this is especially true.
Summoners must pay a lot of RP to acquire these uncommon and distinctive skins, but they are worth it for their added perks. Many people may believe that skins do little more than changing a character’s appearance and that spending money on them is no compelling need.
Players, on the other hand, tend to have a different perspective. With the emotional commitment in the game, they say that skins give a character identity, and it’s almost like they’re buying clothes for themselves.
It doesn’t matter if they want to keep track of their purchases or How Much Money I Spent On League of Legends; this article will help them.
Money Spent on League of Legends / Money Wasted on LOL
Riot Games shut down third-party sites in the summer of 2019 as part of their strategy of ending speculation over the future of LOL.
They now include a section explicitly tracking how much money you’ve spent playing the League of Legends.
- Go to leagueoflegends.com and sign in to your account.
- Move your cursor over to the “More” button near the top-right corner of the screen and click on “Support.”
- Within the list of games, select “League of Legends.”
- Enter your respective LoL account username and password.
- Scroll down and select the “League of Legends Basics” option.
- Under the “LEAGUE GUIDES & FAQS,” click on the “How Much Money Have I Spent in League of Legends?” option.
- Finally, click the Show Me the Money, a giant red button, to view the amount you have spent till now.
Upon completing the above procedures, players can view how much money they’ve spent on LoL. Additionally, the complete system should be done on the desktop site to verify that the user is on the right platform.
As a result, it’s crucial to remember that this process only pertains to a player’s current location and may not reflect money spent between other accounts. The same procedures must be done for each account if several accounts are used to play the game.